Thursday, March 3, 2011

#94 Pulp Fiction (1994)

This is one of my favorite movies, and it's one of the few on the list that I already own. It's a twisted story by Quentin Tarantino centered around a mob boss Marcellus Wallace, his wife, two of his hit men, a wrestler, and a couple of wanna-be thieves.

I love Tarantino's style. Even though the movie is over-the-top with violence, it's still hilarious and light. His way of intertwining the three main stories is so clever, and it showcases how far the movie industry has come since the simpler stories portrayed in the movies of the '30s and '40s.

This movie also reminded me I need to call Trav "honey bunny" more often. I think he would LOVE that.

Rating: 9.5/10

Big Names: Samuel L. Jackson, John Travolta, Bruce Willis, Uma Thurman

No comments:

Post a Comment