Thursday, February 21, 2013

#38 The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948)

I don't even know what to say on this one. It absolutely bored me... as much as Nashville and The Wild Bunch. Humphrey Bogart and his friend are broke Americans looking for work in Mexico, and after Bogart wins the Mexican lottery, he decides to spend the money on searching for gold with his friend and a prospector they met. They end up getting lucky, but then they all turn on each other. (This isn't a spoiler since all that information was even on the Netflix sleeve.)

I already knew what was going to happen, and maybe that was my problem... because I couldn't even focus on it. I ended up playing spider solitaire on my phone during a lot of the movie.

Rating: 2/10

Big Names: Humphrey Bogart, Walter Huston, Tim Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment